Salt Lake City, UT
November 2-7, 2014
- Project and Team Leaders
- User Services Staff
- Help Desk Staff
- Instructional Technologists
- Lab Supervisors & Consultants
- Media Specialists
- Technical Staff
- Technical Writers
- Web Developers
All of the work to make the SIGUCCS conferences happen is done by a team of volunteers. Opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- reviewing papers
- serving as a session chair at the conference
- helping to stuff conference bags
- working at the conference help and registration desk
- assisting with audio visual arrangements
- helping to move and pack/unpack conference materials before/after the conference
Please think about volunteering for the 2014 SIGUCCS conference as either a Session Chair or at the Registration Desk.
What is a Session Chair? - A session chair introduces the speakers and presenters at the conference and helps keep time in the session.
How else can I help? - You can also sign up to assist at the Registration Desk. Greet people as they arrive and meet fellow SIGUCCS attendees. Hand out attendee materials and make new friends.
Thanks for helping us to make the 2014 conference a success!